-----
To have your own Corthay's posted on the blog, please send us an E-MAIL with pictures and we’ll post them as soon as we can.
We will not publish your name, all posts will be anonymous.
-----

Monday 28 May 2012

Customer Contribution: Arca, Bella & Wallet

All the way from Brisbane (Australia) we've got this Customer Contribution!!
Marty, thank you for your effort !!!


-------
Thomas Kalflo & Marty in front of Maison Corthay, 1 Rue Volney, Paris


Dear Pierre Corthay Blog,

Please find photos of my little Corthay collection - consisting of:

 - Bella boots in blue suede
 - Arca in brown
 - Wallet in blonde croco

All items were purchased in the Paris store with the help of Corthay's lovely Thomas Kalflo.

My favourite is the Bella's, Thomas showed these to me and I fell in love with them immediately. Thomas advises that the Bella’s in blue suede were originally made for shop staff in a limited run, but Thomas had one pair left in my small size - from what he tells Pierre wasn't able to source this suede again so I have quite a rare beauty!

As you can see I am no photographer, but hope your readers will enjoy.

All the best,

Marty

-------

Arca's on the 001 last


Bella's in Limited run Blue Suede.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...